Wood fibers are easily the result of three-dimensional space dispersion in thermal insulation materials. It can absorb 5 to 8 times its own weight. This structure and characteristics improve the material's workability, operability and anti-slip performance. It can speed up construction. Lignocellulosic dimensional stability and thermal stability play a very good role in thermal insulation and crack resistance in thermal insulation materials. The function of wood fiber to transmit water makes the hydration reaction between the pulp surface and the base layer sufficient, thereby improving the surface strength of the thermal insulation material, the bonding strength with the base layer and the uniformity of the material strength. These properties make wood fiber an indispensable additive in thermal insulation materials.
1. Xylem fiber is insoluble in water, weak acids and alkaline solutions. Neutral pH;It can improve the corrosion resistance of the system.
2. The xylem fiber has a small specific gravity and a large specific surface area, and has excellent heat insulation, sound insulation and ventilation properties. The thermal expansion is uniform and the shell does not crack; higher wet film strength and covering effect.
3. Xylem fiber has excellent flexibility and dispersibility. After mixing, it forms a three-dimensional network structure, which enhances the support and durability of the system and can improve the stability, strength, compactness and uniformity of the system.
4. The structural viscosity of the Xylem fiber keeps the uniformity of the processed prefabricated slurry (dry and wet material) intact and stable, and reduces the shrinkage and expansion of the winding, which greatly improves the accuracy of construction or prefabricated parts.
5. Xylem fiber has strong anti-freezing and heat-proofing ability. When the temperature reaches 150 ℃, it can be insulated for several days; when it reaches 200 ℃, it can be insulated for several hours; when it exceeds 220 ℃, it can be insulated for several hours.
1. Water-resistant putty powder on the inner and outer walls: 0.3 ~ 0.5% per ton
2. External wall insulation mortar: 0.4 ~ 0.5% per ton
3. Tile wall and floor tile adhesive: 0.2 ~ 0.5% per ton
4. Caulking plaster: 0.3 ~ 0.6% per ton
Insulation mortar base course
Impervious and crack-resistant concrete
Self-levelling floor material
Gypsum-based plaster and mortar products
For paint coatings and asphalt materials
The company introduced a large-scale automated production line from Germany, specializing in the production of redispersible polymer powder, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, and polycarboxylic acid water reducer.